Let your visitors easily save any of your pages as PDF with this plugin. You can use a shortcode to display pdf download button and select different icons and text from backend for your download button.
= Free Features
- Browser Based Rendering Engine ( Headless Chrome )
- High Quality Structured PDF with selectable / editable text and images.
- GDPR Compiant
- PDF page formats (A0 | A1 | A2 | A3 | A4 | A5 | A6 | Legal | Letter | Tabloid | Ledger | Full)
- PDF page orientation ( portrait | landscape )
- Delay before PDF render
- Customizable button
You don’t need to subscribe or register to any services.
= Pro Features
- PDF Header & Footer
- PDF Margin
- JS/CSS inject
- Removes EU warnings and ads
- Force CSS media emulation for print or screen.
- Pages behind login/password
- Priority support
- Can I capture lazy loaded items?
By default, we wait for 500 milliseconds before each capture. You can configure this delay. If you need further control, you can inject your own JS and control the capture shutter.
- Can I capture dynamic content like Angular and React?
- How to include a link or button to generate a PDF?
You can use the shortcode [restpackpdfbutton]. You can also override default settings by passing them into the shortcode ***[restpackpdfbutton button_text=”Export PDF” pdf_orientation=”landscape” pdf_page=”A4″]
Contributors & Developers
“Save as PDF Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Dynamic filename
- Missing landscape option
- Big fix
- Bug fix
- HTTP Headers support
- Some minor fixes, and improvements
- First release