This plugin is just a wordpress integration for Slides JS plugin (http://www.slidesjs.com/). It has a very simple markup. You can embed it in your post/page using simple shortcodes [sample_slider][/sample_slider]
There are more features yet to come. Looking forward to your contructive feedback. Thank you.
Rightnow its not that customizable. See 'screenshots' for an idea about how it will look. Someone fairly familiar with CSS can edit the looks as they please. We are working to make it as easy to use as possible.
- You can create a slider, with navigation and bullets as shown in screenshots
- Slider Does not Start Automatically
- Height is not customizable
- It adapts to the width of the parent element, thus full width depending on where you use it
- Any number of images can be added to slidshow
- You can use it in Themes files as well - you just have to use the code below:
$imgs='<img src="some_url'><img src="some_other_url">';
- Google Chrome (So far so good)
- WordPress 3.5 and 3.6 (So far so good)
- WordPress 3.4 (Testing in progress)
Well i dont own the Slide JS, only this integration is mine to say. Well, just so you know,
SlidesJS is licensed under the Apache license. Copyright 2013 Nathan Searles. All rights reserved.