SalesBinder is an online inventory management system which combines your customer accounts, sales leads, purchase orders, estimates, and invoices into one globally accessible place.
Using our official WordPress Plugin, you can integrate all of your inventory data (in real-time) directly into your website. This plugin will automatically sync your SalesBinder data into WordPress and create a custom post type for easy integration with any Theme.
- View inventory list by category
- View inventory details (photos, description, pricing, even custom fields)
- Search inventory data and display results
- Custom widget also included for displaying your inventory categories
- Customize currency formatting for international pricing
- Rename categories differently for displaying publicly on your website
- Upload the entire wp-salesbinder folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find a new ‘SalesBinder’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to “SalesBinder” -> “Settings” and then enter your SalesBinder API credentials and you’re all set.
- Set the interval rate for polling your SalesBinder account looking for inventory changes
- Set a custom currency and money formatting settings
- Customize your permalinks (default permalink is domain.com/salesbinder/categories/category-name/)
- Do I need a SalesBinder Account for this plug to work?
Yes. This plugin connects to your SalesBinder account so you will need to register an account at www.salesbinder.com first.
- How do I get my inventory to display on my WordPress site?
This plugin creates a new “Content Type” that you’ll have to integrate into your existing theme.
Contributors & Developers
“SalesBinder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatibility update.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Initial stable release.