This plugins is nothing else than a front-end to the nice
S3Slider jQuery plugin
that lets you:
- Upload and crop images;
- Set the size, order and timout of the slider;
- Edit a text to be shown on each image;
S3Slider can be seen in action here.
Nothing here until now. Visit the plugin website for more info.
- Added german translation. Thanks to stielglatze;
- Added the turkish translation. Thanks to Selçuk;
- Add simple html in the text or headline, eg making the title a link (must use single quotes for now);
- Make the image itself a link;
- Easily change the quality of the images (applies to jpegs only);
Very thanks to Zack (http://zaybiz.com/) for this version.
Warning: Delete all the
s3s tables from database before updating to this version;
- Drag and drop funcionality
- Support for png and gif file extensions;
- Title field added. Upgrade needs olders tables to be removed;
- IE6, IE7 and IE8 CSS compatibility is done.
Thanks to Bojan Josifoski who made all the fixes above.
- Fixed the ‘0’ problem on text.
Thanks to Bojan Josifoski.
- Some fixes in backward compatibility and on options section.
Thanks to Krizalis (http://krizalis.my/).
- Plugin released, that’s it.