This plugin no longer works and has been replaced by Yoast SEO.
For historical reasons only:
- RSS Footer plugin.
- Read more about WordPress SEO so you can get the most out of this plugin.
- Check out what the author has to say about WordPress Hosting too, it might help you in the future!
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author.
I'm using it now at the Peschel Report to sell my books. It lets me throw in a book cover, bold text, link to Amazon, everything. No problems found.
- Closing down the plugin entirely.
- Should not release updates before having had 2 cups of coffee. Fixes bug in 0.9.7 upgrade.
- Minor fix to fix UTF8 issues, thanks to this forum thread.
- Upgraded backend class
- Added BLOGLINK and BLOGDESCLINK replacement options.
- Made whole plugin translateable.
- Fixed bug where link to post would appear twice.
- Added missing CSS for backend class.
- Fixed missing image for Ozh admin menu.
- Fixed a small issue in backend class, upgrading it to version 0.1.1.
- Fixed a bug in link replacement.
- Added a preview function after a suggestion by Fabio.
- Switched to new Yoast plugin backend.
- Added option to place link to post everywhere in the footer.
- Switched to new changelog format.
- Added settings link in the plugin menu and Ozh Menu icon.
- Fixed an issue where global options would collide.
- Fixes for WordPress 2.6.
- Fixed wrong function call.
- Updated interface for 2.5 standards
- Fixed a bug which caused everyone to be able to see the plugins options.
- Added content position option.
- Initial commit.