Usage of this plugin requires a Roxi venue account.
This plugin will allow you to quickly and easily insert the Roxi widget into any page or post in your blog.
With the widget, visitors to your website will be able to:
- View events
- Get on guestlist
- Book bottle service
- Purchase admission tickets
All of which can be done without leaving your website.
The plugin also allows you to configure the look and feel of the widget, choosing between different styles and themes to better match your blog.
- Upload the
roxifolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Enter your Roxi Venue ID in the ‘Settings’ page of the plugin.
- Create a new post or page, or edit an existing one, and use the Roxi button to insert the widget anywhere you choose.
How can I set my venue ID, or change the style of the widget?
You can configure these options through the plugin’s settings page. The settings page can be found in the left menu of the WordPress admin, under settings. It is titled ‘Roxi Settings’.
Contributors & Developers
“Roxi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Minor bug fix
- Initial version of the plugin. Support for the normal, full-size roxi widget with 3 different themes and 2 different styles.