Basic Rota Management was built to solve basic scheduling based on user options. It auto-generates a timetable/schedule based on user availability for each day.
We used this to manage dozens of volunteers during Transilvania International Film Festival
Some of the usecases can be:
* scheduling of timetables * scheduling of the conference rooms/speakers * scheduling of locations/volunteers for an event
Before asking questions, please check the http://github.com/stas/rota.
- Added gravatars
- Fixed array key values
- Rised the criterion for busy users list
- Fixed the deletion array index problems. Fixed a typo in unused_first
- Added unused by day, for unique userlist per day
- Added users and availability export
- Added user usages stats
- Escaped values for csv
- Output all user stats instead of only left ones
- Added a mark for the users with more assignments than days
- Fixed the delta size
- Added CSV export of the results
- Base algorithm mostly rewritten
- The generator now is trying to build a unique list for a day
- Days can have now deltas, a per interval number of users it needs/overwrites
- Flexible days/intervals
- Fixed a bug in
- Cleaned up, moved logic to
- First stable release.