With this plugin administrator can define which user roles see prices in store and cart pages of WooCommerce without taxes. At checkout page taxes are shown to these roles.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working. To use this plugin you have to have WooCommerce and WooCommerce Tax and Shipping plugins installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/role-based-tax-exclusiondirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Tax -> Role Based Tax Exclusion
- Select one or multiple roles to be excluded from seeing prices with taxes from the multiple selection
Save changesbutton to save your selection
- Now users with the roles you selected won’t be seeing prices with taxes in Shop and Cart pages
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Role Based Tax Exclusion” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Role Based Tax Exclusion” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested to work with WordPress 6.2 and WooCommerce 7.5
- Testing to work with WooCommerce 7.4
- Bugfix to showing menu in common installation scenarios
- Naming translation files correctly
- Bugfix to activating the plugin in certain environments
- Initial production version