The list table format provides a better overview of available modules and the ability to bulk activate or deactivate modules is a vastly improved experience for anyone working with Jetpack on a semi-frequent basis.
Look for the Modules sub-menu under the Jetpack menu item after activating.
- Easily toggle activation status with a single click.
- Bulk activate or deactivate modules.
- View all modules in an alphabetical list to quickly locate the one you’re interested in.
- Filter modules by whether or not they’re active, inactive, free, premium, available, or if they require a connection to WordPress.com
Installing Rocketeer is just like installing most other plugins. Check out the codex if you have any questions.
After activating the plugin, look for the new Modules submenu item in the Jetpack menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Rocketeer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release in the WordPress.org repo.