Maintenance mode or a coming soon page with progress bar and responsive layout. Simply enable the maintenance mode from the plugin settings and in few seconds you can put your site in maintenance mode.
With progress bar and countdown timer(pro version feature) the visitors will be informed about the time left in launch.
- Simple & easy to use interface – perfect for non tech users, developers & clients!
- Create beautiful maintenance mode page for your website
- Create beautiful coming soon mode page for your website
- Change heading of maintenance mode page
- Change sub-heading of maintenance mode page
- Set custom title for maintenance mode or coming coon page
- SEO Optimized maintenance mode page
- Enable Disable maintenance or coming soon mode
- Add Progress bar to maintenance mode landing page
- Enable HTTP 503 header for maintenance mode page
- Control RSS Feed Access of maintenance mode page
- Admins can make changes easily without getting maintenance mode page.
- Other users then admins and visitors will get a beautiful responsive coming soon page or maintenance mode page.
- Visual editor for changing content of maintenance mode page.
- Add Social Icons on maintenance mode and coming soon page.
- Add Logo on maintenance mode page.
- Change background color of maintenance mode page.
- Change color of headline.
- Set SEO Title of maintenance mode page.
- Set Favicon of maintenance page.
- Social Facebook icon for maintenance mode page
- Social Twitter icon for maintenance mode page
- Disable Maintenance Mode for some user roles.
- Test and preview maintenance mode page without enabling Maintenance Mode.
- Enable Countdown Timer
- Show Subscribe Form.
- 5 premium maintenance mode themes.
- Add Analytics Code for maintenance mode page.
- SEO Optimized maintenance mode page
- SEO Meta Description
- Text Color, Links Color, Links Hover Color, Background Image, Responsive Background
- Google Fonts for maintenance mode page.
- Add Custom CSS on maintenance mode page without editing any files.
- Connect maintenance mode with Mailchimp.
- Header script.
- Footer script.
- Sex maintenance mode themes.
- Google fonts integration for maintenance mode page.
Option to choose from 6 different responsive themes for maintenance mode page. Every theme supports countdown timer(pro version feature), progress bar, custom html and you can add your own custom content using the visual editor on maintenance mode page with WordPress shortcodes support. You can also add social icons and subscribe forms on maintenance mode page.
For more advanced features, themes and to get guaranteed support be sure to check out our premium version of the maintenance mode plugin, WordPress maintenance mode pro plugin
Some of the features are locked in the free version to unlock themes please purchase the paid version of the maintenance mode plugin.
If plugin is not working properly on your site please contact us we’ll try our best to resolve the issue.
Maintenance Mode plugin does not redirect visitors from wp-login.php or wp-admin page to maintenance mode landing page. If you are getting a maintenance mode landing page when visiting login url make sure you are not using any plugin or theme which redirects login page to some custom page. If you are using any plugin which lets you create custom login page or redirect disable it otherwise maintenance mode plugin cannot differentiate between login page or maintenance mode landing page.
If you are getting the maintenance mode page even uninstalling the maintenance mode plugin. Clear your browser cache, WordPress cache and Server side cache.
WordPress cache plugins cache the maintenance mode page and store it on your servers you need to disable the cache plugin or clear your WP cache to load the latest maintenance mode page.
- Q. What is a maintenance mode page ?
A: A maintenance mode page allows you to work on your website and in meantime you can show your visitors a page where they can get information about when your website is going to get live or completed. Mainteannce mode plugin also supports subscribe form so you can notify your subscribers.
- Q. Can I login to my site with maintenance mode activated ?
A: You can free visit your site as well make changes. Only regular visitors will get the maintenance mode page. Admins can access the site freely without getting any maintenance mode page.
- Q: Can I upload Logo Image for my maintenance mode page ?
A : Yes, You can upload logo and background images for your maintenance mode page.
How to enable Maintenance Mode ?
A: After activating the maintenance mode plugin, you’ll see the “Maintenance Mode” menu in your WordPress admin menu, click on it. You’ll get maintenance mode settings page SET the Enable Maintenance Mode option to YES
I’m not getting Maintenance Mode page on frontend?
Make sure you are logged-out of your site or visit your site in browser private mode. Maintenance Mode is disabled for admins.
How to show Progress Bar on maintenance mode page?
Visit the maintenance mode admin settings page. Set the option Enable Progress Bar to YES. To set the percentage use the set progress bar % option.
How to change theme of maintenance mode page?
Visit the maintenance mode admin settings page. Click on the themes tab.
How to add logo on maintenance mode page?
Visit the maintenance mode admin settings page. Click on the Page tab. Set the logo option value. Only valid image urls are supported or you can use the upload button.
How to change heading on maintenance mode page?
Same steps as for logo adding. Change the Headline value.
How add content or Message on maintenance mode page?
Same steps as for logo adding. Use visual editor to set content for your maintenance page.
How to add social icons on maintenance mode page?
Visit the maintenance mode admin settings page. Click on the Social Icons Tab.
How to add subscribe form on maintenance mode page?
The subscribe form can be used to collect email addresses of visitors and at the time of launch you can inform subscribers about site launch. But This feature is only available in the paid version of the maintenance mode plugin.
Greetings! I have utilized this product on a few websites. Going through the process to find one, and not having much time, I loaded tried out, and deleted several versions of similar products. I understand that different people prefer different setups or features, but for me, this was the easiest to use, pretty much activate it and it loads. Tweak it a bit and then done. And if you really want to go to town, just $23 and it does what the other ones do too. Worth the price of a ticket to me!...
If you want to use this plugin as a free version, don't download it. The most options are paid only. Free options are ridiculous compared to other plugins.
Maintenance Mode Version 3.3
Product Links changed.
Maintenance Mode Version 3.2
Removed the add_object_page deprecated function. Replaced it with add_menu_page. Maintenance Mode admin menu will now appear on the bottom of admin menu list.