Currently this Plugin is in Development-Phase.
You need at least PHP v5.3.0 in order to use this Plugin!
This Plugin will install jQuery on the Blog.
- If you already have included jQuery on your Blog remove it first if you activate this Plugin
- The latest jQuery Version will be included via Google Code
- Upload the
riyuk-Folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can active the Youtube Plugin in the Admin menu.
Extra Feature `Bitly`-Support:
Short URL: <?php echo get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'short_url', true ); ?>in your templates. Only works in
- Point above only works if you filled out your Bitly API-Username/Key in the Admin menu.
Yes. But not yet.
Contributors & Developers
“RIYUK” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- jQuery now works with compatibility mode.
- PHP Dependencies active
0.1.1 – 0.1.3
- SVN fix
- Public release