An easy way to show your raid progress in rift on your wordpress page.
1. Generates images on the fly from the base image.
2. Easy to use.
3. Images can be modified.
4. Tooltip popups with the raid progress.
1. Only update images that need to be.
2. Selected what bosses you have killed instead of assuming normal kill order.
3. Check bounds of numbers entered in settings.
Mod Images / Css Tooltip
To change the images, you’ll just need to change the images in images folder.
Look for the images with underscores in them. for example “images/dh/dh_.png”
If you do change them make sure you keep the png file format.
To change the css for the popup tooltip look at the tooltip.cs
background-color – to change the colour of the background
color – to change the font colour.
1.Needs the php gd library with libpng
2.Needs at least php5.3
You’ll need to set a font file for the plugin to use. You have 2 options,
either use one of the system fonts or upload your own with the plugin.
- Open rift_raid_progress.php in the root directory you unziped.
- Find private static $fontfile
- Change is to a font file location/If you upload your own font place it in the same
directory as the plugin. Use private static $fontfile = plugin_dir_path(FILE) . ‘fontname.ttf’;
- Rezip folder back up, follow steps below.
Note: The font file i use is standard on Debian/Ubuntu Linux maybe even others.
1. Upload zip file through admin plugin panel.
2. Active it in the plugin section.
3. Goto Apperience -> Widgets
4. Move Rift Raid Progress onto side panel.
5. Set values and hit save.
1. Unzip raidprocess.zip
2. Upload raidprocess folder to /wp-content/plugins/
3. Goto step 2 above.
- The images have no text on them
Make sure the plugin is able to find a font file to use.
Its explained in the Install section of this readme file.
- Widgets style looks stupid
Make sure your themes css isn’t overriding the and tags with stupid style settings.
- Move to come
I’ll add more when i get ask questions ^_^.
Contributors & Developers
“Rift Raid Progress Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
**July 20, 2012 – v1.2
– Added Primeval Feast
**June 11, 2012 – v1.12
– Fixed up ID Boss list
**June 6, 2012 – v1.11
– Fixed word wrap on small browser size
**June 6, 2012 – v1.1
– Huge code clean up
– Released on WP Plugins
**June 5, 2012 – v1.0
– Initial release