Add TinyMce to the Category and Tag Description.
- More info on Rich Category Editor, with info on how to install it.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author, and read his blog: Andrea.
- Fixed php open tag bug (thanks to Aaron Adams)
- Added function to use image in category and tag section — RichCategoryEditor::display_desc() – thanks to Max Bond – http://www.q2w3.ru/
- Add tinyMCE to the Category and Tag Description
Download, Upgrading, Installation:
- First deactivate Rich Category Editor
- Remove the
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
rich-category-editorfolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Rich Category Editor plugin and you will see TiniMCE on your category/tag edit page.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail me.
Please before asking question read post and comments here http://andreapernici.com/wordpress/rich-category-editor/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rich Category Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors