Makes visitors Read More posts and fights spam. Displays extracts from blog articles or simple useful messages and engage visitors to READ MORE while securing your web forms.
No keys/registration needed
Retains users by replacing annoying Captchas and easy to pass client side verification with a easy to solve and secure challenge. It helps increase user interaction on your site and pageviews.
Let us know how you find Engage & Fight spam plugin:
– It’s easy and intuitive for your website visitors?
– What can be improved?
Use this plugin to stop spam and bots on forms, comment posts, new account registrations.
This plugin has been tested and found compatible with: Akismet, Antispam Bee, Quick Cache, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache.
New features in 1.3.1 will include:
* Contact Form 7 protection (under tests)
In regular WordPress:
- Install automatically through the Plugins, Add New, search for Engage & Fight spam or Upload and unzipt the archive to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Engage & Fight spam” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Faster and more reliable.
* No keys needed, easy to setup.
1.2.5 – 1.2.6
- Fixed “Hide for Registered Users” bug
If you want to hide for registered users make sure that “Hide for Registered Users” is checked and click “Save Options”
- Improved load time.
- No mail notifications are delivered when spam is detected.
- Read more button replaced with read more checklist
- Settings page slightly changed.
- Added ‘Support’ and ‘Contact me’ buttons in plugin panel.
- Uses the new redesigned core_2.php
- Registration process made more easy.
- Runs immediately based on your latest posts.
- ‘Post & Read More’ button added to re-engage user
- Easier & quicker steps for obtaining free personal key
- Preconfigured: just Install -> Insert keys -> Save
- Usability: Basic setting sepatated from Advanced settings
- Update the Retina_Library.php
- Introduced the tab index control
- Fixed register bug: After successfully completing the register form an error warned to register first.
- Improved admin messages. Replaces the three errors with one notice: “Configure Retina Post”