Make users Read More related posts and protect WordPress from spam. Displays extracts from blog articles or simple useful messages and engage users to READ MORE while securing your web forms.
Replaces annoying Captchas and non secure client site verification with something better in combating comment spam.
This plugin is MultiSite compatible:
– It enables the super admin to control how the plugins is used across the entire network.
– The usual admins can change some options too.
It has been tested and found compatible with: Akismet, Antispam Bee, Quick Cache, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache.
For more information please view the plugin page.
- You need a RetinaPost (free) key. Install and get one from RetinaPost Settings page. Alternativelly, get one from here only email and site address needed
- Your theme must have a
do_action('comment_form', $post->ID);call right before the end of your form (Right before the closing form tag). Most themes do.
- Install automatically through the Plugins, Add New, search for Retina Post or Upload and unzipt the archive to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to Engage user & Anti spam Settings and obtain a free key or clickhere
- How can this plugin make users read more?
After entering a comment the user is encouraged to read other posts.
If the ‘Read more’ checkbox is checked, after submitting the comment, the user will be redirected to another article (to the one presented in the challenge).
By presenting a snippet from a post, the user can be engaged to read that post.
Have other questions? Email me or ask me on Twitter @RetinaPost
Contributors & Developers
“MultiSite Engage user & Anti spam by RetinaPost” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors