Allows you to create awesome restaurant menu for restaurant, bars, cafes in no time.
Get free support at http://themegrill.com/support-forum/
Check the demo at http://demo.themegrill.com/restaurantpress/
Check the docs at http://themegrill.com/docs/restaurantpress/
Features And Options:
- Simple, Clean and Beautiful Designs.
- Single Column Layout
- Two Column Layout
- Grid Layout
- Responsive Design
- Shortcode to embed menu in Posts and Page.
- Supports multiple menus
- Lightbox support for menu Image.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the RestaurantPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Menu Items->Add Menu Items and start adding new menu items.
- For more detail follow this link http://themegrill.com/docs/restaurantpress/
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
- RestaurantPress is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
Delivers what it promises. Definitely recommended. A well coded and designed Plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RestaurantPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.3.1 – 05/04/2016
- Fix – Load inline styles if user logged out.
- Fix – Hide TinyMCE shortcode for food_menu post type.
- Tweak – Update iconfonts to use dashicons if available.
- Tweak – Removed unused ‘view mode’ under screen options.
- Tweak – Delete orphan terms and relationships on full uninstall.
1.3.0 – 14/03/2016
- Feature – Introduced upgrade and theme support notice display.
- Dev – Migrated custom term meta implementation to WP Term Meta.
- Dev – Registered Grunt
- Fix – Error handling for screen ids.
- Fix – Select2 library scroll on ios.
- Fix – Missing
- Fix – Save food grouping date with the
- Tweak – Hide the Food Menu category parent field.
- Tweak – Appropriate hook reqd for official FoodHunt theme.
- Deprecated – Added deprecated notice for