Not tested on non linux hosted sites !
WordPress monitoring, displays for the super admin, the server ressources on the (network) dashboard
- hostname and distro
- size of the wp-content directory
- available memory
- space used on linux partitions
- process running on the servers
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress network admin
- Does this plugin works on a windows server ?
No, this plugin only runs on linux servers.
- Does this plugin works on all wordpress instances ?
Yes, both single nad multisite. But only the superadmin can view the monitors.
I wonder, for what reason, you create something that does not work, and yet breaks the site of the people? :/
Contributors & Developers
“Ressources” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WP 4.3 compliant
- Add server informations: PHP verion, SQL version
- Optimize performances by introducing different refresh delays
- Better calculation of page loading duration
- French localization
- Add: Admin bar info: host name (useful for fallback)
- Add: CPU load average
- Add: Ajax refresh
- Fix: code cleanup
- Add process view
- Plugin creation :
- use SSH commands via php exec() function to display the server ressources.