Embed your P5JS sketches in posts and pages in a responsive way
1. Create a new sub-directory in the /uploads/p5js/ directory (using FTP):
2. Upload all files and directories (index.html, scetch.js, libraries, etc) of your P5JS sketch to the new WordPress /uploads/p5js/[sketch_folder] directory.
3. Add a short code to your post or page
sketchfolder: the name of your P5JS sketch (REQUIRED)
canvaswidth: the width of the sketch, should be the same as in your creattecanvas() statement (REQUIRED)
canvasheight: the height of the sketch, should be the same as in your creattecanvas() statement (REQUIRED)
bordersize: size of the border in pix (OPTIONAL, default: 0px)
bordercolor: color of the border around the sketch (OPTIONAL, default: no border, only works when you also define a bordersize)
CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder, Eindhoven, The Netherlands – http://cagewebdev.com – http://rvg.cage.nl
NO WARRANTY, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Plugins by CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder
WordPress plugins created by CAGE Web Design | Rolf van Gelder
- Upload the Plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin in the WP Admin Panel » Plugins
How can I change the settings of this plugin?
- This plugin doesn’t need any settings
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive P5JS for WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- BUG FIX: adjusted the timer
- BUG FIX: timing issue fixed
- BUG FIX: some bugs were fixed
- Initial release