Responsive Google Map helping you integrate Google Map without any authentication key. You can independently customize the Google Map and integrate into the widget, page and post where you want.
Docs & Support
You can find docs. If you can't locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it. You can directly use the
shortcode for in your widget area too.
[om_gmap zoom="9" lat="28.9285745" lng="77.09149350000007" infowindow=""]
New in version 2.1
- Fix - In Some cases Map was overlap with post/page content.
- Add - New attribute to control height of the map [om_gmap zoom="9" lat="28.9285745" height="300" lng="77.09149350000007" infowindow=""]
New in version 2.0.2
- Fix - Draggable Option issue fixed
New in version 2.0.1
- Fix - do_shortcode('[om_gmap zoom="9" lat="28.9285745" lng="77.09149350000007"]'); not working when direct calling on page
- Fix - Some minor fix
New in version 2.0
- More Flexible
- Now You can upload Custom Marker
New in version 1.1
- Now you can add radius around the selected lat,lat position with a selected range from Settings > GMap settings
- Small performance fixes