Responsive Google Map helping you integrate Google Map without any authentication key. You can independently customize the Google Map and integrate into the widget, page and post where you want.
Docs & Support
You can find docs. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it. You can directly use the
shortcode for in your widget area too.
[om_gmap zoom=”9″ lat=”28.9285745″ lng=”77.09149350000007″ infowindow=””]
New in version 2.2
- Add – 24 new amazing map styles
- Upgrade – Upgraded UI from tabs to single section.
Supported Languages of Responsive Google Map
If you need language of Responsive Google Map which is not included in this list, please contact us and we will do the translation of Responsive Google Map as soon as we hear from you.
- Serbian (sr_RS)
Many thanks to webhostinggeeks
- No API Key required
- Easy to implement
- Can also implement in widget areas
- Upload the entire
responsive-google-mapfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘GMap settings’ sub-menu under ‘Settings’ menu for customization settings in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin homepage.
Do you have questions or issues with Responsive Google Map? Use these support channels appropriately.
dosent show on pages
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Google Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Now you can add circle around the location or address
- Fix: Small performance fixes
- Global settings in Settings > GMap Settings
- New: Integrate with contact form 7
- New: Included Infowindow to display address
- Base Release