FAQ’s Usage Page Guide
Simply add a FAQ’s post uder FAQ’s menu. In title type the question for FAQ’s and in rich text editor type the answer for FAQ ‘s question. It ‘s that easy.
Simply drop a Responsive Bit Faq Widget in a widget area and set the title plus nunmber of faq’s post to show. FAQ’s posts will now appear on widget area
Short code Usage
You can use either [faq] , it will show 2 FAQ’s post with the default title or you can use [faq title= ‘mytitle ‘ no= ‘2 ‘] , in title you set tittle and no you set number of FAQ ‘s post.
For any suggestion and bug, kindly feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be glad to hear your feedback and any suggestions for improving this plugin.
What is the shortcode for this
- You can use [faq] for default appearence, which has 2 posts with default title above posts.
- You can also use [faq title=’mytitle’ no=’2′]. In this shortcode you set your title in title attribute and number of posts in no attribute.
responsivebit_faqdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the FAQ custom post type, FAQ shortcode or FAQ widget for FAQ’s.
- How to add FAQ’s
Simply add new post from the faq’s menu like other posts. FAQ’s is store as cutstom post type.
- What is the name of FAQ widget
Widget name is Responsive Bit faq Widget.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Bit FAQ Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.