Respond is a really simple way for WordPress publishers to earn extra revenue. Add Respond to your site, and we match relevant call-to-action buttons to your content. Respond also gives your visitors an easy way share your content through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Respond means you can generate extra ad revenue without using interruptive ads that annoy your visitors. Respond works by matching contextually relevant call-to-action buttons to your content. Write about a trip to New York, for example, and a button might be displayed that says ‘Book Flights’.
We work with a huge range of quality advertisers in every sector, including Nike, Apple, Disney, Electronic Arts, Timberland, British Airways and Netflix.
You get paid for every conversion.
Respond also provides the option to display social sharing buttons, so visitors can easily share your content through the most popular social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Respond is a free and simple way to earn extra revenue without compromising your design or editorial integrity.
Install the Respond plugin now to get started.
Adding Respond to your site is really simple:
- Login to your WordPress admin area
- Click on ‘Plugins’ and then select ‘Add New’ from the menu
- Search for ‘Respond’
- Click ‘Install Now’ and then activate the plugin
- Is Respond free?
Yes – Respond is completely free to use. In fact, we pay you for conversions that take place on your site.
- What are the benefits of adding Respond?
- Respond offers WordPress publishers a huge range of benefits, including:
- Extra revenue – Respond is a simple way to earn revenue from your site, and happily co-exists with any existing advertising.
- Increae your visits – Respond provides an easy way for your visitors to share your content through popular social networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Beat banner blindness – Eye-tracking studies show most people ignore online advertising. Respond is designed to beat ‘banner blindness’ by using call-to-action buttons.
- Highly relevant – We work with many of the world’s leading brands to ensure we have the right advertisers for your content.
- Simple to add – Adding Respond takes minutes with the WordPress plugin.
- Built for WordPress – Respond is designed to work with WordPress sites.
- Works anywhere – Respond works on any device, from desktops and laptops to tablets and mobiles.
- Non-intrusive – Respond provides you with a new way to earn revenue from advertising, without spoiling your visitors enjoyment of your content.
- Accountable – You can view your conversions and income at anytime
- How does Respond work?
Respond works by matching small and unobtrusive ‘call to action’ buttons to relevant content. An article about a trip to New York, for example, might have a British Airways button.
- What kind of advertisers use Respond?
We work with a broad range of leading brands so we have the right advertisers for your content. Our advertisers include brands like Nike, Microsoft, Disney, EA Sports, Ugg, and Sony.
- Can I choose where to display Respond on the page?
Yes, you can choose to display the Respond button and social sharing buttons above and/or below content on the page.
- Can I choose which pages to show Respond on?
Yes, you can add or remove Respond from the home page and/or individual pages.
- How do I get paid?
We pay monthly when your account reaches the minimum payment threshold of 30 (GBP). For full details of the publisher terms please visit:
- How can I contact Respond?
Contributors & Developers
“Respond (advertising and social sharing with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Replaced login with ID entry
Using Respond v3 API
Fixed bug with login