Reporteur is a simple and fast Google Analytics Report snapshot, at a glance, in your WP admin.
It analyzes the live data coming from Google Analytics API and shows it to you right in your WordPress admin, in a convenient way. Note that, this report is to give a general and / or quick overview of your data, for every kind of detail and custom reports, please use Google Analytics’ wonderful website emporium.
For a little bit more detail about the plugin it has its own page:
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
/reporteurfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check your Reporteur page.
- Enter your Google Analytics email and password.
- Select the report you want to see
- What does the Pageviews columns (or Pages icons) represent?
They represent the pageview data coming from Google. Not unique pageview. Just pageview.
So if someone visits your website 2 times in a month and looks at a total of 10 pages it counts as 10 pageviews.
- What does the Visits columns (or 2 Heads icons) represent?
They represent the visits data coming from Google. Not unique visitors. Not absolute unique visitors. Just visits.
So if someone visits your website 2 times in a month it counts as 2 visits.
Contributors & Developers
“Reporteur” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- plugins_url update for those who have a non-default plugin directory.
- Small date fix which occured only on 31st of March when checking for last month.
- Everything is created and working normally.