[ATTENTION] WordPress version MUST up to 2.7
Enhance the threaded comments system of WordPress 2.7.
When someone reply to your comment, send a email to you.
- Download replyMail from WordPress Plugin Directory, and unzip it.
- Upload “replymail” folder to your WordPress’s plugins directory (always “/your-wordpress-directory/wp-content/plugins/”).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress.
- Now, go to ‘Setting’ -> ‘replyMail Setting’, change the options.
- Make sure you enable the threaded comment system in your WordPress, Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Discussion Settings’, select ‘Enable threaded (nested) comments’, and then ‘Save Changes’
- Make sure your theme support WordPress’s threaded system. (your can migrating your theme to 2.7)
Please visit replyMail page for FAQs, thanks.
Contributors & Developers
“replyMail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add two options: Whether send mail to blog user (When someone reply to them), Whether send a copy mail to blog admin (When someone reply to other)
- Only send email when the comment is a approved comment.
- Check the comment before sending email, never send email if the comment tag as a spam comment.
- Fix a bug
- Add Template quicktag.
- Add AJAX preview email subject and content.
- Set default debug mode to ‘close’.
- Fix jQuery display.
- Make setting page more sexy.
- Add a donate botton to setting page.
- Add uninstall function, you can delete the options from database before you deactivate replyMail, and doing this will keep your database clean.
- Add a shortcut in Plugin page, click it will take you to the setting page.
- Fix some bugs