Do you run a blog network where you want to offer the ability to use custom headers, taking advantage of all the features for custom headers introduced in 3.0, but without the ability to have users upload there own images? Now is your chance.
Great for allowing your choice of branded header images.
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Go to the ‘Add New’ plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Search for ‘Remove Custom Header Uploads’
- Click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin
Or use a nifty tool by WordPress lead developer Mark Jaquith:
- Visit this link and follow the instructions.
For a manual installation via FTP:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in your WordPress admin area
To upload the plugin through WordPress, instead of FTP:
- Upload the downloaded zip file on the ‘Add New’ plugins screen (see the ‘Upload’ tab) in your WordPress admin area and activate.
For all methods, you should end it by sitting back and enjoy a glass of whisky
- What type of whisky should I have after I’ve installed the plugin?
Lately I’ve been enjoying rye. Two that stand out are the High West Roundevous 16 year and Templeton.
Contributors & Developers
“Remove Custom Header Uploads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Remove theme support for custom header uploads