On posts where comments are closed, the plugin will remove the text ‘Comments are closed.’ The plugin supports any languages/text domain, and will remove the text from themes and plugins.
View the plugin source code at the plugin home page
The PlugIn is great. If you are having problems, read on the homepage of the author. You may have to change the text in the plugin php file to make it work but that is very simple. It will work for you, BUT READ THE COMMENTS ON THE AUTHORS PLUGIN HOMEPAGE! Regards, Axel
This plugin worked for my website and removed the 'Comments are Closed" which appeared on every page at the bottom.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.7.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.6.
- Update plugin for WordPress Coding Standards.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.5.
- Tested with 4.3
- Tested with 3.9, bumped version number
- removed unnecessary code.
- initial public release