This plugin is based on “Reloadr” which watches web project files for change, and refreshes their page automatically. This is good for client-side assets(e.g. *.css, *.js etc… ) and server-side assets(e.g. *.php).
Thank you for awesome scripts “Reloadr” made by Daniel Bergey(https://github.com/dbergey). Please see also the “Reloadr” site(https://github.com/dbergey/Reloadr).
- Download plugin archive and expand.
- Upload to your plugin’s directory and activate the plugin.
(Note: For preventing unexpected issues, you should activate it under local environment only.)
- On “Settings > Reloadr” page, set some options.
Will you release l18n version?
Now, this plugin includes “_e” function for internationalizing. Because it also has “.pot” file, you can build your own language files.
Contributors & Developers
“Reloadr for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Revised readme.txt.
- Added CSS class to input[type=text] elements.
- Opening on WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Fixed parsing bug (server-root path).
- Translated some functions into RFW class.
- Opening to the public.