The Relative Posts plugin is a VERY simple and lite widget that’s helps you to show up a list of related posts on sidebar with or without thumbnails.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
So you already have installed the plugin, now
-Go to the Appearance menu in WordPress and select ‘Widgets’.
-Drag and drop the widget ‘Relative Post’ to the Widget Area you want.
1. Title: Just write the title you’d like to show for the widget(the defoult title is “You Also Might Like…”).
2. Max Number Of Posts: The maximum number of relative articles that can been displayed(the default number is 5).
3. Use Thumbnails: Check if you want to display the feature image(thumbnail) of the post. Otherwise display only the title.
4. Post Title Length:Check and write the number of characters that the post title will be had(the default number is 50). Otherwise will display the full length of title.
How do I contact you?
Contributors & Developers
“Relative Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
customize the length of title
fix the issue when the get_the_terms() returns false
Add Thumbnail Option