Creates a widget that displays attached media that can be added to the sidebar.
The widget options include:
- Determine wether links will open in a new window
- Omit images from being displayed in the output
- Provide a list of pages to exclude from the output
- Use a specific widget title (i.e. Related Documents)
- Install easily with the WordPress plugin control panel or manually download the plugin and upload the extractedfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Widget users can add it to the sidebar by going to the “Widgets” menu under “Appearance” and adding the “Related Documents” widget. Open the widget to configure.
Contributors & Developers
“Related Documents Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Added the ability to exclude images from the document list
- Widget released