Returns a list of related entries to display into your posts/pages/etc.
You may configure the apparence, the weights, etc.
It is also possible to display featured images or first images in articles.
This plugin is under GPL licence
Multisite – WordPress MU
This plugin works on a multisite installation of WordPress
- English (United States), default language
- Spanish (Spain) translation provided by DaviddeUgarte
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex, PigeotCarl, Julien
- Italian (Italy) translation provided by cervellomacchiato
- Russian (Russia) translation provided by
- Vietnamese (Viet Nam) translation provided by
- Chinese (Taiwan) translation provided by chris
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder related-articles to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
Contributors & Developers
“Related Articles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- NEW: Update of the core
- BUG: Problem with blank characters in URL
- UPDATE of the framework for handling a plurality of tables SQL
- NEW: Icons
- NEW: Delete content on desinstall
- NEW: How to
- NEW: improve the default appeareance of the thumbnails
- NEW: add a default image if no image is available…
- Stop using get_page which is depreacated
- NEW: Add a logo to improve the look of the plugin
- Various little improvements
- Update the core
- Add a widget
- Bug with require / require_once
- The displayed image are not resize with css but also with real size
- The images may be sized
- Related Articles may be displayed with their featured image or with their first image if it exists
1.0.1 -> 1.0.4
- Lighten the plugin and add translations
- Update the core
- First release