Conquer the world of PIXSETTING with this plugin. Install the pixoona plugin and any picture on your blog becomes the platform to share your thoughts, ideas and favorite products with your friends, customers or the PIXSETTER community.
Want to give it a try? Then go to the installation tab and install the pixoona plugin. You can also sign up with http://www.pixoona.com free of charge. There you’ll get more information about pixoona as a social network, as well as about your opportunities as a PIXSETTER. Share your life from within your images, set trends and earn money with your PIX-activities.
Integrating the plugin to WordPress is only possible, if the website is individually hosted, i.e. if it is on your own server. To integrate PIX technology into a WordPress blog, you must:
Step 1: Choose „Plugins“ and then „Add new“ in your WordPress backend.
Step 2: Type „pixoona“ into the search.
Step 3: Choose „pixoona Plugin“ from the search results, then click „Install now“. The installation will take a few seconds. Step 4: Choose „Activate“ on the page that opens after installation.
Settings for PIXSETTING on your blog can be made in the pixoona plugin on your blog or in your pixoona backend. Both systems are synchronous, settings are transferred automatically.
The following settings can be chosen: a. PIXSETTER-Community: You decide if only you are allowed to set PIX on your blog or if you release the PISETTTING function to other PIXSETTERs. b. PIX-delay: When you release the PIXSETTING you can define if you want to have a delay of 24 hours. In your pixoona backend you get an overview of all PIX set which you can release or delete. After 24 hours the PIX is published automatically. c. PIX-scope on your blog: Define if you want to allow PIXSETTING on your whole blog, or if you want to limit it to your posts and comments.
Contributors & Developers
“pixoona Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- fixes some issues with RSS-Feeds
- renaming to pixoona
- finally new js inclusion
- preparation for new integration
- rollback of js-renaming due to implementations priority changes
- full support of the updated pixoona-version launched on 2011-11-03.
- changed pixoona-URL top level domain from .de to .com
- added secure connection if server provides https
- changed pix-limiter-div id attribute to class attribute
- Added proper Exceptionhandling
- Fixed typos in readme.
- Added two more ways of connecting with pixoona due to cUrl being disabled on various hosts.
- Successfully tested on WordPress-Version 2.8.6
- Successfully tested on WordPress-Version 2.9
- Successfully tested on WordPress-Version 2.9.1
- Successfully tested on WordPress-Version 2.9.2
- Successfully tested on WordPress-Version 3.0
- Added Screenshots 1, 2 and 3 to the readme
- Fixed the version inside the plugin from 0.1 to 1.1