What this plugin does:
Automatically displays a “reddit” button for each post and page.
Note: This plugin is soon to be discontinued.
- Check out our new social media button plugin: S-ButtonZ (Social Media Buttons Plugin)
Full admin options for reddit buttons.
Choose to display reddit button at top left or right or bottom left or right.
Can hide buttons on home page, pages, posts, tag pages, archives and search results page.
Hide buttons on a single page or post See Faq.
- Upload the “reddZ-Et” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Click “Setting” tab and find a link to “reddZ-Et” options
- Fill out the options
Which version of WordPress is supported?
WordPress 2.5.x to 2.7.x is currently supported. This plugin has not been tested on any versions before 2.5.
How do I hide a button on a single post or page?
Include the following code in your post or page:
Contributors & Developers
“reddZ-Et” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
1.0.4 – 2/22/09
- Fixed header bug
1.0.3 – 1/31/09
- Updated Admin Backend For New WordPress 2.7 UI
1.0.2 – 11/16/08
- Fixed a bug that was causing incompatibility issues with our other button plugins
1.0.1 – 10/27/08
- New Hide Option – Hide Buttons on Search Results Page
1.0.0 – 7/29/08
- Initial Release