Shows an overview of your recent post revisions on your administration dashboard. Ideal for sites with content that gets updated by multiple authors where you want to keep an eye on the changes that have been made. Number of revisions displayed is configurable as well whether you want the author and the date shown. Posts are displayed in GMT to enable effective collaboration across timezones.
Experiences, feedback and thoughts welcome (http://www.sarahbird.org/contact)
This plugin was based on Rick’s “Dashboard: Recent Posts Extended” http://rick.jinlabs.com – a big thank you for his hard work.
- Revision Management – https://codex.wordpress.org/Revision_Management
- Dashboard Recent Posts Extended – https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/dashboard-recent-posts-extended/
Download RecentRevisions from https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/recent-revisions/
No need to unzip just leave it as it is. Then from your WordPress administration page, click on Plugins -> Add New -> Upload -> Browse…
When you have found the file click OK and then Install Now.
From the Plugins Page “Activate Now”
Then select Dashboard and ensure your RecentRevisions are visible by selecting “Recent Revisions” under Screen Options (top right corner)
Well it’s v1.0 so hard to say right now! Ask me questions and I’ll answer them.
Contributors & Developers
“Recent Revisions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* Fix: Exclude Auto Drafts
* Update Screenshots
- New option: Use GMT or local timezone
- Use date format of WP preferences
- New option: Link to differences
- Fix: Also show the most recent revision
- Fix: Show ‘(no title)’ if post title is empty
- Add German Translation
- Really minor formatting changes
- First time out – feedback welcome.