The options are as follows:
Title: – Like most widgets, there is an option for a custom title.
Show post counts – Shows the total post count next to the authors name.
Number of recent posts to show: – When greater than 0, a sublist is displayed under an author’s name with up to the set number of posts.
Show full names – Displays the authors first and last name instead of their chosen public name.
Hide empty authors – If an author has no posts, then they are not shown in the sidebar.
Exclude admin – Hides the admin from being shown in the sidebar.
- 1.1.0 – Hides subscribers from list when empty authors are showing
- 1.0.0 – Initial release
- Ensure that your theme is widget-ready.
- Ensure you are running WordPress-2.2 or later.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the ‘Design’ menu, click on ‘Widgets’, and add the ‘Recent By Author’ widget to the sidebar.