Add a really simple version of a Under Construction page to your website by enable this plugin. Use IP to restrict all users except the whitelisted addresses.
Go to the settings page in Settings > Really Simple Under Construction. Enable by checking the checkbox. The Under Construction site is only visible if not logged in. Optionally you can set three things:
1. Customize the Under Construction site by adding plain HTML that will be displayed.
2. Set the secret key to be able to by-pass the Under Construction page.
3. Set for how long the by-pass should work.
4. Add IP addresses for whitelisting a users or services.
Contributors & Developers
“Really Simple Under Construction Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added setting to make WordPress static Homepage to be visible, the plugin still restricts all other pages.
- Ignore if call to webhook wp-json
- Bugfix WordPress login blocked
- Ignore if call to webhook wc-api
- Minor bugfixes
- Add your IP to textfield link added.
- Whitelisting with IP address added. Settings layout updated. Refactored code.
- Settings link added in plugins list. Author information updated.
- Bugfix, not working for startpage in some set ups.
- Language support added. sv_SE and en_US in first version.
- Fix to ignore “Under Construction” page if current page is wp-admin or wp-login.php. Handles custom URLs.
- First commit.