Extend your WordPress site with this issue tracker, or simply use it to turn WordPress into a dedicated planning tool to handle all your “to-do’s”.
Use it to plan your development projects or just keep track of your simple everyday chores, making sure that things get done and not forgotten.
- PHP 5.2 or later
- Create, Edit, Update and Delete issues
- Assign issues to registered users
- Issues can be any of the types: Bug, Task, New feature, Improvement, Story
- Issues can have any of the states: Open, In Progress, Stopped, Fixed, Closed
- Estimate time and log time spent for issues, automatically see estimated remaining time until issue is considered done
- Create projects to categorize issues
- Multiple language support (English, Swedish) and a prepared template file (default.po) for you to add your own custom language support.
- Extended language support: Russian (by DmitriyBorisov)
- Widget to display and filter issues publicly anywhere on your site
Please note: There is a premium version of this plugin under development! It will contain lot’s of more useful features and views that may allow you to keep a much more professional approach to your work when using this tracker. Stay tuned!
Manual install: Unzip the file into your WordPress plugin-directory. Activate the plugin in wp-admin.
Install through WordPress admin: Go to Plugins > Add New. Search for “Really Simple Issue Tracker”. Locate the plugin in the search results. Click “Install now”. Click “Activate”.
- It does not work?
This version of the Really Simple Issue Tracker (RSIT) is expected to have basic functionality. Although there are no 100% bug free guarantees.
Bug reports are appreciated, please use the support forum or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also notify me on Twitter: @aaslun.
- This is too basic! I want other functionalities such as…
If you have functionality requests for the plugin I’d be happy to know about it! Let me know!
For extended functionality such as e-mail notification on issue status- and assignment changes, burndown charts, project version management and other more useful and professional applications: stay tuned for the upcoming release of the RSIT.
- What features can we expect in the premium version?
- Control e-mail notifications on issue status- and assignment changes.
- Statistics and burndown charts to use for more advanced project planning and deadlines.
- Project version management – divide a project into smaller parts and set shorter milestones to motivate the team.
- Optional public form for letting site visitors submit issues.
- Premium support.
- Where can I get the premium version?
Premium version is still under development. When it is ready I will provide you with details on how to aquire a personal copy.
Contributors & Developers
“Really Simple Issue Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed bug with lingering short open tag in widgets/widget-issue-list.php on line 197 (reported by Daraiko).
- Russian translations (by Dmitriy Borisov).
- Non beta.
- Fixed bug with wrong assignee in issue list widget.
- Initial release.
- Bugs are expected.