Simply adds the asynchronous Google Analytics tracking code to the footer of your website. The only option is for you to enter your Google Web Property Id and thats it. Plugin includes support for the new trackPageLoadTime Google Analytics feature.
The inspiration for writing this plugin came from this question on WordPress.Stackexchange.com http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/16406/analytics-plugins-that-allow-for-inclusion-of-trackpageloadtime
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your Google Analytics Web Property ID (UA-XXXXXX-XX) by going to Settings -> c3m google analytics
- Where is the tracking code output?
It’s output in your footer using the wp_footer hook
- Does this include the new page load time tracking?
- Where can I get support if needed?
WordPress.org forums or on the plugin homepage: http://c3mdigital.com/wordpress/really-simple-google-analytics/
Contributors & Developers
“Really Simple Google Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Version