Easy to use, just upload PDF or images to your media library and put shortcode in a post or page. PDF-s are embedded within your existing WordPress pages and all files are on your server so you have full control.
Real3D Flipbook offers multiple view modes to fit with all design styles. You can have realistic 3D page flip, horizontal swipe or no animation when browsing through pages.
This is lite version of Real3D Flipbook which is popular premium plugin and offers extra features such as PDF hyperlinks, PDF search, Lightbox (popup) mode and Fullscreen mode
- PDF flipbook – create flipbook by simply uploading PDF or set PDF url
- Image flipbook – create flipbook from images
- Realistic WebGL 3D view mode, with real page bending, lights and shadows
- CSS 3D and 2D view mode with only CSS flip
- Swipe view mode with horizontal swipe animation instead of flip
- Simple view mode without animation
- Single page view – displays one page at a time instead of spread
- Auto detect page size – supports double page with cover or single page PDF-s and images
- Flip pages with navigation buttons, keyboard arrows, click and drag, touch and swipe
- Target zoom with double click or mouse wheel
- Zoom buttons
- Current page display
- Go to page
- Unlimited pages per book
- Unlimited books
- Gutenberg support
- Responsive width – flipbook container will have 100% width
- Responsive height – flipbook container height is resized proportional to width
- Responsive ratio – set custom width / height ratio for flipbook container
NOTE: This is lite version, extra features are available in Real3D Flipbook
- PDF hyperlinks
- PDF text search
- Customise UI layout
- Customise UI colors
- Dark skin
- custom Table of Contents
- automatic Table of Contents from PDF
- Lightbox (popup)
- custom HTML on pages
- custom Logo
- Bookshelf Addon
- Elementor Addon
- WPBakery Page Builder Addon
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Install Real3D Flipbook Lite Plugin by installing plugin zip from your WordPress Admin area
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins page in your WordPress Admin area
- How to create a flipbook
Once you have plugin installed and activated, go to plugin admin and create new flip book by clicking “Add new”. Add pages to flipbook by uploading JPG pages or PDF and publish flipbook.
- How to embed a flipbook in a post or page
Go to Flipbooks list by clicking Real3D Flipbook in the menu. Copy flipbook shortcode and paste it to a post or page.
Contributors & Developers
“Real3D Flipbook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Real3D Flipbook” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- initial release