The Reaktiv CSS Builder allows site owners to add custom CSS for any part of the site directly in the dashboard. Unlike other CSS builders, this plugin creates an actual CSS file and loads that instead of putting it all in the head, allowing the file to be cached.
- CSS editor contains live syntax highlighting
- Multisite compatible
- Import and export capabilities
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Under the ‘Appearance’ tab, go to ‘CSS Builder’ and enter your CSS
- What’s this all about?
There are times where it isn’t feasible to edit a theme CSS file, or install a large plugin just to enter a few lines of styling.
- Where is the file saved?
A new folder is created called
custom-csswithin your uploads folder.
- Can I import or export this data?
Sure can! The buttons below will allow for importing and exporting. A JSON file is created and stored.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Reaktiv CSS Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Adding import / export functionality
- First release!