If you make WordPress plugins you know the readme.txt.
With this plugin you can show this readme.txt in every post or page.
- unzip plugin directory into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- insert ‘[readme-parser url=”http://domain/path/readme.txt”]’ in your page
- Who can i change the style?
You can change the Stylesheet in you own theme style.css.
‘.readme-parser’ is the main div.
‘.readme-parser-screenshots’ is the special ‘<ol>’ with the screenshots,
Contributors & Developers
“Readme Parser” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- compatibility to WordPress 4
- all functions in a class
- new possible format ‘[readme-parser]http://domain/path/readme.txt[/readme-parser]’
- urls to links
- separate DIVs for every section, easier css access
- first release