Readability Verifier allows you to easily verify your WordPress blog with Readability so you can start tracking reader contributions.
- Place /readability folder in /wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the ‘Tools’ menu, go to Readability Tools.
- Copy and paste in the text field the verification code given on readability.com when logged in your publisher account.
- Hit ‘Save’!
- Return to readability.com and hit ‘Check Status’. Congrats, you’re all set.
Contributors & Developers
“Readability Verifier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Places Readability publisher meta tag within HTML header template.