This plugin simply adds a graphical display, showing who the target demographic (i.e. audience) is. In other words,
display graphically, whether your article is geared towards Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Experts, or Gurus Users.
Allows authors to visually let the readers know the level of text (novice, intermediate, advanced, experts, or gurus)
I wanna learn how to develop plugins!!
Glad to know, that you would like to learn! You can actually go to the following site: [GuidesForge]
As the title link suggests, you will be walked-through the steps in order to create a Plugin for WordPress 2.7.
For this particular guide I have detailed out a plugin that I wrote called “Content-Icons”. I go through each step and show exactly
how one should go about developing plugins for WordPress 2.7.
- Please direct all your ‘feature requests’ at the Plugin Home Page
- In the future version, I am planning on adding Internationalization support
So, if someone can help with translations, that would be great!
- Also, I am planning on adding: Custom Background/Font color etc. (basically Custom CSS Options)
- Other features… Stay Tuned! :p
Please direct all bug reports at the Project’s Home Page
- Download and Extract the zip file.
- Upload the readability-meter folder in the plugins directory (ROOT/wp-content/plugins/)
- Login as Admin and go to the Plugins Management Area
- This Plugin (“Readability Meter (AKA ‘Geared Towards’ Meter)”) should be visible –> Activate it
- That’s it! now, whenever you go to add new post or edit existing ones, you should
see a section labeled “Readability Meter” on right side of the screen.
Please refer to the Project’s Home Page
Contributors & Developers
“Readability Meter (AKA 'Geared Towards' Meter)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.