React Social Analytics integrates social networks into your site in a few simple steps. Offer social sign-in and sharing features to your visitors to lower registration barriers and simplify sharing to social networks.
Use your personal dashboard at http://account.react.com to get more insight into who’s visiting your blog or website!
Visit React.com (http://react.com) if you’re looking for more information or have any (support) questions. Register and manage your account at https://account.react.com .
OAuth service: Adds buttons to register and login using a social network such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This makes it very easy for new users to register. More users for your site!
Like service: Adds a like button to articles to let people vote for it.
Share service: Let your users easily share any article on any of their social networks. You can even share on multiple networks in one go. URLs are automaticly shortened and tracked.
Supported social networks
Currently, React.com supports 10 different (inter)national social networks:
- Windows Live
- Fixed an issue with Facebook not supporting Site URLs without paths
- Made some messages in the admin stand out more
- Tweaked code so that it is backward compatible with PHP 5.2
- Registration page messages tweaked
- Don’t try to connect to the services if no React application key/secret is set
- Adjusted user agent for XML-RPC requests to include wordpress and plugin version
- Adjust share overlay to also cover brand header in the default WP 3.3 theme
- Improved compatibility with
W3 total cacheand many other plugins
- Updated copyright year