ReachMail Subscription Forms plugin allows you to embed ReachMail subscription forms directly into your WordPress powered website. Embedding a subscription form in your website makes it easy for people to signup to receive your email marketing.
ReachMail Subscription Forms can be added to the sidebar or anywhere shortcodes are supported.
- Upload the ‘reachmail-subscription-forms’ Zip file to plugins section of WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open the Appearance > Widgets menu in WordPress.
- Drag the ‘Reachmail Subscription Form’ widget to the sidebar.
- Enter an API Token. API Token can be generated from your ReachMail account.
- Enter the Form ID of the form you would like to appear on your website.
- Enter a title for the Form.
- Click Save.
- To display your form where shortcode syntax is supported use
Contributors & Developers
“ReachMail Subscription Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Added status message after submitting form.
- Fixed an IE bug.
- Fixed bug introduced in previous version.
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 3.9
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 4.3.1