Manage your events such as meetings, product launch, workshop, etc and display it in the calendar or list.
This is not include the ticket system or any commerce system, it is just for displaying what events is coming or past.
PHP 5.5 or higher
WordPress 4.6.0 or higher
- Upload “rd-events” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Is multisite support?
No, it doesn’t but if you found that it works very well on multisite enabled then please tell me.
Is it including ticket system or any additional plugin for this?
No, it doesn’t support for now. It is just only for display events no any ticket system.
Does it cleanup database on uninstall?
Yes, it is. This plugin will remove all of its post type and options on uninstall. So, your database will be clean.
Can I design for my own theme
Yes, you can create archive-rd_events.php and single-rd_events.php for display archive and single page for this plugin. The rd_events suffix is custom post type for this plugin.
You can use the example from with in example folder that we provide with this plugin, or you can use default template in App/templates folder.
Any more question?
Please ask your question in support section and add mention to @okvee.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rundiz Events” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update FullCalendar to 3.10.5
- Update moment.js to 2.29.2
- Remove plugin’s row meta.
- Improve code by escape, sanitize as reported by PHP CodeSniffer & WordPress coding standard.
- Fix Google Maps on admin page to work again.
- Fix Google Maps on front page to work.
- Fix CSS for admin form.
- Fix JS for front-end.
- Update required at least (WordPress).
- Update translation.
- Update asset handle name to be more specific. This is for prevent conflict with other plugins, themes that use the same name but different version.
- Move previous change log to changelog.md.