RBCode is a syntax highlighter and formatter for the REALbasic programming language. Syntax colours can be fully customised. It will even optionally output line numbers and automatically capitalise keywords. It can also be easily styled with some simple CSS.
- Download and unzip the package.
- Upload the rbcode folder and it’s contents to wp-content/plugins
- Enable RBCode on your Plugins page in the WordPress dashboard
- Wrap your code snippets with [rbcode] [/rbcode] shortcodes to have RBCode highlight them
- You can include the optional attributes numbers=”boolean” and/or caps=”boolean” to toggle line numbers and keyword capitalisation on a per-snippet basis (replace “boolean” with either “true” or “false”)
- You can customise the highlighting colours and global line numbering/automatic keyword capitalisation from RBCode’s options page in the WordPress dashboard
- Have fun!
Where can I get more information about this plugin?
Comprehensive information can be found on the plugin’s website at http://madebyfiga.com/labs/rbcode
I’ve found a bug or have a suggestion. What should I do?
Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit our forums (http://madebyfiga.com/forums)
Contributors & Developers
“RBCode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Minor bug fix. #elseif is now correctly identified as a keyword.
Added numbers and caps shortcode attributes.
Initial public release.