RawEdits integrates with default WP content editor – enabling you to edit content as is in database.
I will be adding more features in the future so please feel free to suggest new ones using support tab.
- Integrates with native WP content editor.
- Eliminates any filtering on content you are editing.
- Integrates with
- Supports native HTML5 fullscreen editing.
- Useful with php-exec type pages.
- Plugin settings page.
- Enable it as default editor.
- Choose to capture keyboard tab or not.
- Capture tab as tab or as spaces.
- Allow only admins to raw edit.
raweditsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to save raw page or post?
Easily. You can use all default buttons like
Raw Contenttab is selected/open it will save that content.
- Does it sync with other editors?
No. On that side this plugin is independent. It will pull content from database as is and it won’t sync it to other editors.
- It doesn’t work with other plugins.
It should work unless they are also changing something on default WP content editor.
- What browsers do you recommend?
My preference is using Chrome or Firefox and I would be happy to hear that it is working with other browsers too.