Create a library of raw HTML snippets that you can easily insert into any page/post content using a shortcode:
Snippets consist of a unique ID (e.g. “my-snippet”) and raw HTML code. This plugin was written to stop using hacks that override WordPress’ core content filters and affect shortcode output.
This plugin will NOT taint your content or the output of other shortcodes. If you delete a snippet, any existing shortcodes with that snipet’s ID will output an empty string.
Saved us a lot of headaches!
Worked perfectly in the newest version of wordpress.
- Works with latest version of WP (4.1.1)
- Fixed error where snippet id (slug) containing an ampersand (&) would break the plugin’s admin UI.
- Updated some code for textarea direction attributes in admin panels (left to right)
- Added isset() to avoid PHP errors / warnings
- Fixed a bug that broke the ability to save when editing an existing snippet.
- Released version 1.0