With this plugin you have the ability to display a number of testimonials either in a page or post or as a widget on your sidebar. The amount displayed is determined by you. We also created a submission form that you can include in a post or page in order to have people submit their testimonials to you. User submitted testimonials are added to a queue in your WordPress Admin for your approval.
- Install the plugin either via FTP or Admin backend
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the Random Testimonials Admin, under Settings
- Add any testimonials you already have (yes, you could even make some up)
- To have the testimonials show in a post use the following code: [show_testimonials limit=”x”] and replace ‘x’ with the number of testimonials you would like displayed.
- To have the testimonials submission form displayed in a post/page use the following code: [testimonial_form]
- TO have the testimonials show in your sidebar, simply add the widget and save.
Contributors & Developers
“Random Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed Minor Bugs
- Added ability to edit testimonials and inline delete.
- Added Widget version of testimonials and made compatible with WordPress 3.0
- This is the first version.