This simple plugin is a widget that displays a list of random posts on your sidebar. You can exclude certain posts by ID.
- Widget Title: the title of the widget
- No of Post: Number of random posts you would like to be display
How to install the plugin (Random Posts for widget) and get it working.
- Upload random-post-for-widget.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use your “Appearance/Widgets” settings configure
- See Random Post in widget area than drag and configure
Contributors & Developers
“Random Post for Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors