Adds [randomnumgen] shortcode which generates a user-defined amount of random numbers between a user-definable range
randomnumgenfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the [randomnumgen min=” max=” numtogen=”] shortcode in your posts and pages
- “min” and “max” attributes are used to specify the range. “numtogen” sets the amount of random numbers to output.
- Must define all shortcode attributes (min,max,numtogen).
- Example Use: [randomnumgen min=’1′ max=’100′ numtogen=’10’] would generate 10 random numbers between 1 and 100. One number is output per line.
- How many numbers can I generate?
You can generate as many random numbers as you want. Use the numtogen attribute to define the number of random numbers to output.
Example Use: [randomnumgen min=’1′ max=’100′ numtogen=’10’] would generate 10 random numbers between 1 and 100. One number is output per line.
Contributors & Developers
“Random Number Generator Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Development
- Updated Donate Link
- Verified Compatability with 3.5.2